Udaipur Short Tour(2 night 3 days )
Day-1Udaipur Arrival, overnight at Udaipur - Arrival at Udaipur Airport/ Railway Station and transfers to your hotel. After some Rest, In the evening, explore the countryside on wheels, feet or horse and take a breathtaking boat ride over the lake (at your own cost) admiring the perfect sunset view. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Udaipur city tour - After breakfast, proceed for a city tour. Begin your tour with a visit to the Vintage collection of classic car museum-Belonging to the royal highness of Udaipur, the museum has cars which are almost 70 years old and all in working condition. Then Lake Pichola - Surrounded by hills, gardens, temples and havelis, Lake Pichola is one of the most beautiful lakes in India and a much sought-after tourist attraction in Udaipur. Then Karni Mata Temple through Rope Way. Then City Palace, built by Maharana Udai Singh, the City Palace is grandeur personified. A conglomeration of several buildings with towers, balconies and cupolas built all over, the City Palace also houses a crystal gallery, which boasts of royal artifacts and the world’s largest private collection of crystal. Then lovely Sahelion-ki-Bari (Queen’s resort for their friends) gardens. Then visit Bhartiya Lok kala Museum – a museum of folk and art that displays a rich collection of folk dresses, ornaments, puppets, masks and dolls. Then Visit Fateh Sagar Lake & Moti magari or the Pearl Hill is a beautiful hill from where you can enjoy the bird-eye view of the Fateh Sagar Lake.A light and sound show is organized in the evenings here.Overnight in Udaipur.
Day-3Udaipur:-After breakfast, check out from hotel and transfers to Airport /Railway Station/ bus stand to board your onward plane/train/ bus with memories of Aravali tour & Travels.
Jagdish Temple -Jagdish temple is a 400 year old Lord Krishna Temple with impressive architecture. It is situated right in middle of Udaipur old city and a popular visit for all guests arriving here.
Mansapurna Karni Mata Ropeway -Mansapurna Karni Mata Ropeway is a popular ride up the hill to the Karni Mata temple and enroute offers views of the area around. It can get crowded during season.
Vintage Car Museum -Vintage Car Museum has number of vintage classic cars on display from Royal family garages. Cars are maintained well and therefore a popular tourist visit place.
Shilpgram -Shilpgram is 3 kms west of Udaipur and is a Rural Arts and Crafts Complex spread over 70 acressurrounded by hills. the Rural Arts and Crafts Complex that depicts lifestyles the rural folk. Shilpdarshan is where performing artists and craftsmen are used to draw from the interior villages of the member states. They are regularly invited to exhibit their skill and to demonstrate their crafts, and sell their masterpieces in order to have direct access to the buyers.
Bagore Ki Haveli -Bagore Ki Haveli offers a cultural show by the Lake Pichola between 7 and 8 PM that is recommended for all travellers to the area for a bit of experience and a bit of photo opportunity of capturing the area in the evening.
City Palace -City Palace is a very popular sightseeing area offering multiple galleries, rooms and antiques on display. Guests looking at deeper insights must opt for a guide.
Lake Pichola -Pichola Lake is one of the most beautiful and picturesque lakes of Rajasthan, India. It is located in the heart of the city around which City Palace, Shivniwas and Fateh Prakash palace are situated. Pichola is also renowned for having the Lake Palace, the famous heritage hotel in the centre of the lake. Boating here is nothing short of experience.
Sajjan Garh -Its a 9 km excursion up a hill where excellent views of the countryside, udaipur city and its lakes can be captured. Excellent option for an evening visit. The area also doubles up as an option for local picnickers. The reserve forest area is home to wildlife and is demarcated as Sajjangarh Wildlife Sanctuary.
Eklingji Temples -Eklingji Temple (25 kms from Udaipur) is dedicated to Lord Ekling (Shiva) and was founded by Acharya Viswaroopa contemporary of Adi Sankaracharya. There is another temple called Nathon Ka Mandir in the temple complex with inscriptions dating back to the 10th century CE. There are two more temples are that are visited in Eklingji Sas Bahu Temple - built in the 10th century; this temple is dedicated to the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law and has intricate carvings including some erotic figures. Adbudji Jain temple is a temple in ruins dating back to the 17th century and houses a black marble statue of Shanti Nath.
Haldighati Museum -The Haldighati Museum (50 kms from Udaipur) opened up in its current avataar in 2003. It depics story of Maharana Pratap and his battles with the Mughal.
Ranakpur Jain Temple -Ranakpur is renowned for Jain Temple Complex. This is white marble temple with 1444 pillars and intricate carving. Three Jain Temples to Rishabhadeva, Neminath and Parsvanath, and the dharamshalas, stand close to each other in a walled enclosure. It is one of the "Luncheon" sectors of Rajasthan where guests on the Udaipur-Jodhpur Route stop over for lunch and marvel at the Ranakpur temple Complex.
- Accommodation in a well appointed room on single/double/triple sharing basis-as applicable
- Breakfast as per Hotel Plan
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- All Toll taxes, Parking & State Tax
- Government service tax
- Lunch & dinner (as per plan)
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’
- Air/Rail/Bus Fair (Book by us if you require)
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages, mineral water and starters
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Entrance fees at all monuments and museums & Guide charges
- Medical and travel insurance
- Tips, laundry and phone calls
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost/li>
- 29 - 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost/li>
- 19 - 16 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
Cancellation charges per person
• 30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
• 29 – 20 days before departure: 50% of total cost
• Less than 16 days before departure: 100% of total cost
If we change or cancel your holiday
• We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
• Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
• We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
• If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather):We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
• If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
• In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.
If you want to change your holiday plan
• After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
If you have a complaint
•If you face any problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant supplier (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative immediately who will endeavour to set things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, with your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who are at no time under our control or supervision.